- ? Created programs
- ? Tweaked website
- ? Ran free programs that less than 10 people joined
- ? Changed fonts and colors
- ? Poured money into FB, instagram, and pinterest ads
- ? Ordered business cards
- ? Posted a lot of quotes and memes on instagram
- ? Blogged sometimes
- ? Paid for leads
- ?Was silent in FB groups
- ?Was too nervous to tell people what I did, so I told everyone I was a stay at home mom
- ?Went weeks or months without doing anything in my business because I was discouraged
- ?Overdrafted my business account and was too afraid to look at the account balance
- ?Had 4 sales calls with potential clients and one signed up
- ?Let friends try my programs for free to “test” them
Any of it sound familiar? The good news? I turned all of it around in the course of a month and so can you. Here’s what I did differently:
- ?Picked a narrow niche
- ?Got a clear message
- ?Worked on my mindset
- ?Implemented a social media strategy where I actually was visible to my dream clients.
Now I have a business that actually makes money – and is a legit business. I put everything I learned into a workbook & now I’m offering it to you – for free.
Hey, I’m Samantha.
I’m a business consultant + coach for moms. I stayed at home with my kids after they were born, but tbh, it wasn’t as fulfilling as I thought it would be. I craved something that was just for me – and I also wanted to contribute to the family finances and be able to #treatyoself every once in awhile too! I started coaching 3 years ago and have been able to do just that – have something just for me and make.that.money. I have a big vision that every mom should be able to make money from home if she wants to. & I’m not talking 1 cent surveys or getting paid in gift cards. I’m not even talking network marketing. I’m talking a business that she builds herself – on her terms – using her strengths, skills, and passions. You in?